Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: I can remember most of these

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I can remember most of these

    That is it. I never did get thrown out!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I can remember most of these

    Ahh, whiffle ball. I would ride 5 miles on my bike to play with friends from morning till dark. We had our own stadium....Alonzo Parsons Memorial Park (whoever the hell he was). Played till it started getting dark and had to ride out of the holler in the pitch black night. Those were the days.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member dirt34's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I can remember most of these

    my favorite game back in the day was "smear the [censored]" or pick up and tackle whatever you want to call it.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I can remember most of these

    I loved to put rocks in the whiffle balls!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I can remember most of these

    How about throw up and tackle, I forgot about that one but it was one of our favorites.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I can remember most of these

    Swimming , skating and frog gigging at the Valley Lake .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  7. #17
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I can remember most of these

    Walked 2 miles or so every day after school, across Hwy. 23 (4 lanes of traffic) to play basketball at Weber City Elementary till dark.

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I can remember most of these

    I had to walk so far to school that as soon as I got home in the evening and ate I had to leave to go back. It snowed year round and I had a 32 mile hike up hill both ways. We used to blay dodgeball with rocks that fell from the mountains, and tied snakes together to use as a bat for baseball. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I can remember most of these

    [ QUOTE ]
    rollie bats....those were the good ole days.

    [/ QUOTE ]


    Rollie Bats was the shiz. Im 26, and we used to play that all the time!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I can remember most of these

    I'm 30 and I dont know what a rollie bat is! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •